XGILITY, an award-winning Microsoft technology partner with a great culture and is experiencing rapid growth due to multiple recent wins. As a core member of our consulting team, you will work in a matrixed environment using legacy and emerging Microsoft technologies to design and Achieve Transformational Results for our clients. XGILITY is a Microsoft Gold Managed Partner for:
* Collaboration and Content
* Cloud Platform
* Cloud Productivity
* Enterprise Mobility Management
Up for the challenge, ready to be Remarkable? Join XGILITY!
* EDUCATION: BA/BS degree in Information Technology and/or Computer Science. Four added years of experience or Technical certifications may be substituted in lieu of education/degree
* WORK STATUS: MUST BE A U.S. Citizen
* Clearance Level Public Trust or Clearable
* JOB STATUS: Full Time
* BASE SALARY + BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Federal Holidays, Matching 401K, XGILITY Training
* TRAVEL: D.C. Metro travel to Client Sites
PROJECT OVERVIEW/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
XGLITY is looking to add Mid-Level SharePoint Developer/Administrator to our growing practice of remarkable XGILITY consultants. You be a Customer focused level resource helping XGILITY to lead a Federal client in taking a transformative approach to implement the latest Microsoft SharePoint, O365, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and BI solutions to better support our court's business communications, information collaboration and data interpretation.
The candidate will be responsible for the following tasks:
* Perform SharePoint system administration to include coordinating the Farm installation, configuration, testing, operation, troubleshooting, and maintenance.
* Customize and maintain existing custom site solutions or develop new site solutions, templates, lists, columns, document libraries, wikis, discussion boards, calendars, web part, workflows, forms, etc.
* Support SharePoint out-of-the-box functionalities.
* Coordinate with business, technology and support teams to ensure system solutions meet business requirements.
* Perform research to determine SharePoint's current and future capabilities related to integrating with O365 and migrating from an On-Premise platform to a cloud or hybrid environment.
* Troubleshoot and debug SharePoint sites and problems reported by end users and support department Site Administrators.
* Understand the court's collaboration, workflow, data and document management requirements and design and implement automation solutions. Monitor solutions to ensure workflow and tasks work properly.
* Identify opportunities for improving existing applications and processes and design, build, and improve existing SSRS (native mode) reporting service using BI (e.g. PowerApps, Flow, Power BI, SharePoint) or other enterprise level solutions.
TECHNICAL SKILLS and KNOWLEDGE
* Deeply knowledgeable about the various SharePoint features from end-user, power user, site owner and site collection administrator's perspectives.
* Experience with client requirements gathering, to develop SharePoint solutions and meet end-user business needs.
* In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft platforms (IIS, NET, Web Services, SQL Server, Windows Server, Office 365)
* Advanced SharePoint 2016 Administration skills including installation, configuration, PowerShell, SharePoint Designer, SharePoint based workflows, and customizations using
* Experience working with SQL Server Management Studio, Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and Report Builder 3.0 including joins, sub-queries, charts, etc.
* Experience in working with Office 365 features and SharePoint Online a plus. Knowledge of Azure a plus
* Knowledge of PowerApps, Flow, SharePoint, MS Power BI technologies
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is essential
* Desired Microsoft Certifications : MCSA, MCSE, MCSD, MTA, MCP
* Minimum of 3-5 years demonstrated hands-on SharePoint development (2013, 2016 or above) necessary. including customized code, maintaining and creating webpages, forms, workflows, master pages, apps, page layouts, data view web parts, content and script editor web parts, custom UI themes, business connectivity services, and integration with other products, systems, and data.
Nice to Have:
* Experience Installing and configuring SharePoint 2019 / 2016 farms
* Experience migrating from one version to another of SharePoint
* Experience programming in .NET
* Experience with Azure PaaS
Learn about Xgility: XGILITY NEWS, XGILITY BLOG PAGE, JOBS ALERTS
XGILITY, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of any legally protected characteristic including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, medical condition, military veteran status or on the basis of physical handicap which, with reasonable accommodation, render the application to satisfactorily perform the job available
Associated topics: .net, application, c++, c#, develop, devops, matlab, perl, sde, software engineer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.