- $116,070.00 -174,640.00/year*
719 Leonhardt Rd
* Plan, define, develop, and implement test systems as needed for new product introductions.
* Support, maintain and improve test systems throughout the factory
* Drive quality through internal and external root cause countermeasure of failures
* Develop and implement lean manufacturing practices to drive internal and external metrics (quality, cost, innovation)
* Identify and drive cost saving opportunities through redesign and supplier relationships
* Advise design engineering of existing production capabilities, equipment, facilities and standard practices to contribute to the development of new designs
* Specify all hardware requirements for tests systems.
* Troubleshoot and maintain electrical I/O, communication boards for various stations.
* Coordinate design changes for existing stations as per product requirements
* Validate test stations using software and hardware.
* Provide technical assistances for hardware and software debugging.
* Review test results and analyze test data from database and improve yields.
* Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology from an accredited institution.
* 3-5 years of related experience engineering experience.
* Demonstrated understanding & knowledge of continuous improvement (Kaizen, lean, etc.) a plus.
* Leadership experience within a team, project or job desired.
* Ability to handle high pressures, prioritize work load and understand impact of duties required.
* Respond to metric/goal driven environment, take initiative to meet goals.
* Good understanding of analog and digital based circuitry
* Knowledge programing in C#, MATLAB, PostgreSQL, Linux, C , etc.
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Strong problem-solving methodology
* Data analysis and statistical understanding
All external hiring is contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background check. Fluke is an Equal Opportunity Employer www.fluke.com, www.fortive.com.
Associated topics: bsee, design, dsp, electrical, energy, lighting, rf, schema, transmission, wire
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...