- $116,070.00 -174,640.00/year*
719 Leonhardt Rd
The Fluke team in Everett, WA seeks a talented Process Engineer to join a small and successful team. Our team is an industry leader in high quality and innovative solutions. As a Process Engineer you will apply your technical knowledge, manufacturing experience and creative thinking supporting manufacturing processes for new and existing electrical components.
The successful candidate will support transition from R&D to Manufacturing with emphasis on process development for highly complex and regulated manufacturing processes to be used in a highly regulated environment. The successful candidate will be the lead responsible to develop assembly, integration and test processes and procedure to assist with R&D product transfer. They will also be the lead cognizant engineer throughout the product life cycle, including integrating new design and production technologies as required.
You will work to support and lead process projects to meet and exceed objectives and may receive general guidance as to broad solutions and implementation. The incumbent will develop the project plan and keep his/her supervisor informed of progress against objectives and target dates. Significant changes in plans or unique technology issues would be reviewed before taking action. The incumbent should be self-motivated and be able to work independently.
* Design, develop, troubleshoot and document various manufacturing processes and operations for clean room and labs for thin and thick film electrical circuits.
* Evaluate new materials and process techniques to determine economic and/or quality impact on company products, review inputs from suppliers, design engineering and manufacturing and report results.
* Write standard work instructions specifying sequence of operations for manufacturing processes.
* Manage/monitor/document the first run fabrication of prototype components.
* Conduct tests and measurements throughout stages of process development to determine control over variances; document and evaluate findings and coordinate with appropriate personnel.
* Manage assigned Manufacturing Engineering projects; coordinate personnel and activities of group on various stages of project.
* Drive Lean Manufacturing improvements.
* Prepare requests for capital equipment as needed.
* B.S. in Material Science, Physics, Chemistry or a closely related degree required.
* 2 years of directly related experience within a lab or clean-room enivronment, (manufacturing engineering experience/high-production or equivalent)
* US citizen or permanent resident due to export restrictions
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
* Self-motivated and able to take on tasks with minimum supervision.
* Utilizes statistical analysis to drive decisions.
* PC skills should include working knowledge of Word, Excel and Access.
* Interfaces effectively with other engineering disciplines.
* Experienced in technical writing. Excellent communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills. Focused on getting results. Leader.
* Effective in a team-based environment.
Associated topics: bsee, design, electrical engineer, electrician, hardware, image processing, kv, solar, wind, wiring
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...