As a Maintenance Technician on the Fluke team, you will provide support to the production line and engineers on technical projects and/or products.
* This hours for this position are 3:30pm-12am
* Investigate, troubleshoot, and repair industrial equipment failures * Moves machinery and equipment, using hoists, dollies, rollers, and trucks * Perform preventative maintenance tasks on industrial manufacturing equipment * Performs mathematical calculations per engineering specifications * Works from blueprints, drawings or rough sketches. * Recommends alternative solutions to problems and obstacles
Competencies and Qualifications:
* Minimum 2 years of related experience in a manufacturing environment * 2-4 years of machine maintenance or related experience * Self-starter, self-motivated, works well in team environment * Root cause analysis using various Problem Solving methodologies * Ability to exercise judgment within procedures and practices to determine appropriate action * Must build productive internal/external working relationships * Ability to handle high pressure, prioritize work, and understand impact of duties * Respond to metric/goal driven environment, take initiative to meet goals * Strong communication, interpersonal skills * Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, operators, engineers and support staff.
* Knowledge of common manufacturing techniques (basic machining, injection molding, etc.) * Ability to utilize CNC machining equipment is a plus * Associates level degree with education in the sciences and focus on Applied Science, Automotive Systems, Electrical Engineering or Electronics
Working Conditions and Basic Requirements:
* Industrial work environment. * Extra hours required for meeting deadlines. * Use hands and fingers fully; reach for, manipulate, and feel objects; stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl; * Climb and maintain body balance on ladders, scaffolding, or high structures; and see and hear well (either naturally or with correction) * Lift and carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds (with or without assistance) * Ability to read schematics and interpret mechanical drawings