As a Maintenance Technician on the Fluke team, you will provide support to the production line and engineers on technical projects and/or products.
* This hours for this position are 3:30pm-12am
* Investigate, troubleshoot, and repair industrial equipment failures * Moves machinery and equipment, using hoists, dollies, rollers, and trucks * Perform preventative maintenance tasks on industrial manufacturing equipment * Performs mathematical calculations per engineering specifications * Works from blueprints, drawings or rough sketches. * Recommends alternative solutions to problems and obstacles
Competencies and Qualifications:
* Minimum 2 years of related experience in a manufacturing environment * 2-4 years of machine maintenance or related experience * Self-starter, self-motivated, works well in team environment * Root cause analysis using various Problem Solving methodologies * Ability to exercise judgment within procedures and practices to determine appropriate action * Must build productive internal/external working relationships * Ability to handle high pressure, prioritize work, and understand impact of duties * Respond to metric/goal driven environment, take initiative to meet goals * Strong communication, interpersonal skills * Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, operators, engineers and support staff.
* Knowledge of common manufacturing techniques (basic machining, injection molding, etc.) * Ability to utilize CNC machining equipment is a plus * Associates level degree with education in the sciences and focus on Applied Science, Automotive Systems, Electrical Engineering or Electronics
Working Conditions and Basic Requirements:
* Industrial work environment. * Extra hours required for meeting deadlines. * Use hands and fingers fully; reach for, manipulate, and feel objects; stoop, kneel, crouch, and/or crawl; * Climb and maintain body balance on ladders, scaffolding, or high structures; and see and hear well (either naturally or with correction) * Lift and carry objects weighing up to 50 pounds (with or without assistance) * Ability to read schematics and interpret mechanical drawings
Associated topics: customer service, equipment, field service, machine maintenance, machine repair, maintenance technician, malfunction, mechanical, troubleshoot, upgrade
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.