- $101,640.00 -147,870.00/year*
719 Leonhardt Rd
Do you thrive in a fast paced environment? Are you a self-starter who finds ways to improve existing processes? Keep reading as we are looking for a dynamic Manufacturing Engineer I to join our Fluke Electronics team here in Everett, WA.
As a Manufacturing Engineer I with Fluke Electronics you will be tasked with analyzing, developing, implementing and maintaining methods, manufacturing operation sequences, specifications, and equipment requirements for production/assembly of new and existing products. Assist new product introduction to manufacturing and released product support. Through these activities metrics will improve in such areas as safety, quality, cost, and productivity to name a few.
* Perform manufacturing engineering assignments associated with the integrity of product design to assure quality and cost effective production.
* Advise engineering on existing production capabilities, equipment, facilities and standard practices to contribute to the development of designs.
* Coordinate with support groups to ensure capabilities and capacity are developed to support new products.
* Ensure efficient manufacturing through achieving quality, cost, operating specifications, customer and company standards and requirements.
* Apply Lean manufacturing principles to improve production processes and achieve cost reduction.
* Plan, define and implement new manufacturing systems as needed for new product introductions.
* Responsible for managing and implementing projects of varying complexity and scope.
* Ensure integrity of existing manufacturing documents and take ownership for creation of new manufacturing documentation.
* Bachelor's degree Manufacturing Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering Technology or Mechanical Engineering from an ABET certified university
* 0-2 years of related experience
* Root cause analysis using various Problem Solving methodologies
* Understanding & knowledge of continuous improvement (Toyota Production System, Kaizen, Lean, etc.)
* Leadership experience within a team, project or job
* Comfortable working problems of moderate scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors
* Ability to exercise judgment within procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
* Must build productive internal/external working relationships
* Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings required
* Ability to handle high pressures, prioritize work load and understand impact of duties
* Respond to metric/goal driven environment, take initiative to meet goals
* Strong communication, interpersonal skills
* Hands-on experience with multiple manufacturing processes preferred
* SolidWorks and/or Pro/Engineer experience a plus
* Experience with working in a cellular manufacturing environment preferred
* May have to work long shifts as needed to cover manufacturing needs.
* Environment is a multi-shift manufacturing operation, associates are co-located in a bullpen style office on the manufacturing floor.
Associated topics: business, cost efficient, industrial engineer, manufacturing engineer, methods engineer, project, sap, supply, supply chain
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...