Fluke Health Solutions (FHS) is a leading global provider of healthcare technologies based in Everett, WA. We are dedicated to realizing our purpose: \"We empower our everyday heroes to focus only on protecting lives.\" The FHS group consists of LANDAUER dosimetry products, RaySafe radiation products and Fluke Biomedical test equipment. We are an industry-leading global company with offices around the world.
The Email Marketing Intern is responsible for assisting with the execution of email campaigns that support our global Marketing Communications team. This role will include creating email campaigns built on existing templates to help accelerate prospects and leads through the sales and marketing funnel, as well as exposure to Marketing Reporting and Best Practice implementations. The Marketing Operations Manager will assist in all training and provide opportunities to learn more about how best to support Marketing efforts.
* Learn the Basics of Eloqua Marketing Automation and the specific FHS configurations, templates and database lists associated with the platform
* Plan, Build and Execute Email communications designed by FHS Marcomms
* Assist the Marcomms team in segmenting the database for appropriate communications
* Assist Marketing Operations Manager in executing Best Practices for Email development
* Work with Marketing Operations Manager to identify gaps in Marketing Automation Process
Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree with Marketing or equivalent (junior or senior year) or pursuing an MBA
* Available to work 15 to 20 hours per week during regular business hours (Monday thru Friday 8-5) at our Everett, WA office location
* Strong interpersonal skills are required with the ability to maneuver through a highly. matrixed organization.
* Highly organized approach
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Team player with a positive attitude.
* Strong interest in B2B marketing automation
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.