- $134,970.00 -134,970.00/year*
719 Leonhardt Rd
Fluke is currently seeking a Global Total Rewards Director who will be responsible for developing a total rewards strategy that helps advance the company's business priorities and aligns these programs with the HR strategy, operational goals and culture of the organization. This experienced thought leader will provide total rewards expertise to Business leaders to support the strategic talent direction of the company.
From a perspective of globalizing where we can, and regionalizing where it makes sense, this leader will work with the Fortive corporate Total Rewards team, the Business Leaders of the Field Solutions platform, and HR team members to develop, recommend and ensure successful implementation of our total rewards strategies globally. You should have a deep understanding of HR technology and experience implementing global compensation and benefits systems, analytics, tools and processes. You will lead a team of compensation and benefits professionals to implement and execute the total rewards portfolio of programs.
This role will report into the Vice President of Human Resources and will be based in Everett, WA.
In this position, you will:
* Oversee Total Rewards [including compensation, equity, incentive compensation, analytics, recognition programs and and benefits] for Fluke, and the operating companies in the Field Solutions platform. Fluke employees will report directly to this role, and you will consult the other operating company Presidents and HR leaders on compensation matters.
* Provide leadership by developing a strategic total rewards program that will enable the attraction, development, and retention of talent. You will work with the Fortive Corporate team as well as operating company Presidents, VP of Human Resources, CFOs and the SVP of the Field Solutions Platform.
* In partnership with the HRBPs and Talent Acquisition and Talent Planning leaders, ensure Total Rewards solutions are integrated into the employee experience, Talent Management, Succession Planning, and Performance Management processes, tools and training.
* ?Lead all global compensation processes (base and variable pay, merit, promotions, and bonuses).
* Understand current and emerging market trends to identify potential opportunities and gaps.
* Design compensation and benefit initiatives that are aligned to Fluke's global principles, and provide flexibility and local customization to account for cultural and market differences.
* Provide subject matter expertise and accurately interpret, counsel, communicate, and educate HR Business Partners, managers and executives on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretations, and job evaluations.
* Provide consultation for internal and external offers to attract and retain highly sought-after talent, including executives, implementing compensation and benefits systems, tools and processes.
* Partner with leaders to assess compensation programs for potential acquisitions and lead integration efforts related to total rewards for newly acquired companies.
* Develop a comprehensive, effective communications strategy for Total Rewards.
* Deploy Fortive Business Systems (FBS) throughout the department to achieve improved productivity to drive business results, customer service and effective standard work.
* BA/BS degree and 10 years relevant experience.
* Demonstrated global compensation experience in the following areas: executive compensation, base salary, market pricing, variable pay and performance management, job evaluation, data analysis, research and cost modeling.
* Global benefit experience including knowledge of health and welfare plans, Leaves and time off practices, and retirement plans.
* Broad knowledge of compensation, sales compensation and rewards practices across the Americas, Asia Pacific, India and European regions.
* Possess consultative, influential, strategic thinking and problem solving skills
* Experience with enterprise HRIS solutions and data analytics.
* Ability to handle shifting priorities and multitasking in a deadline oriented environment.
* Ability to meet independently with Presidents and senior leaders, and present to them with confidence, impact and influence.
* Excel expertise.
* Consistent track record of identifying problems and using strategic skills to drive appropriate solutions.
* Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentation).
* Strong team player and collaborator - is excellent at leading cross functional initiatives and understands the impact of effective teamwork and communication as well as appreciates cultural differences.
* A strong leader of teams, capable of attracting, hiring and developing direct reports to reach new levels.
Associated topics: benefit, employee, hr, human resource, hunter, interview, labor, recruiter, talent accquisition, train
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...